cievents worked in partnership with our preferred suppliers to create a bespoke and unique theme for the event focusing on the use of GOLD as the symbol of 50 years. The clients brand and custom event identity were considered throughout all event theming, styling and special touches.
The ICC was lit up in gold to represent the significance of the event, and cievents were tasked with engaging delegates before the event, during the event and also to incorporate post-event engagement.
ATE Welcome Event
- Tourism Australia celebrated 50 years of Tourism in Australia and the ATE Welcome event was chosen as the signature event for Tourism Australia to showcase not only Australia but also its rich and important history.
- Guest engagement activations in the room had guests listening to the Sounds of Australia as a silent disco and writing vintage TA image postcards to loved ones giving the evening some post-event engagement
- Headline Australian talent featured throughout the night
- Highlight of the evening was turning 50 years of TA marketing, statistics, images and campaign materials to life in the extraordinary HISTORY WALL
“The success of the ATE welcome event can be attributed by cievents’ attention to detail and the way they brought Tourism Australia’s messages to life.”
- Penny Lion, Executive General Manager Events Tourism Australia
"Overall, cievents delivered a unique event for Tourism Australia that created a memorable experience for our delegates."